One of the effective home remedies against body heat and skin ailments is Badam Pisin. It is known with a multitude of health benefits and versatile uses. It is extracted from the shrub of an almond tree in Southwestern Asia, Iran, India and Pakistan. Badam Pisin has adequate nutritional values including carbohydrates, proteins, and low fat and minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, and magnesium. It is extracted only during the autumn season since the tree produces a smaller amount of flowers and leaves.
Benefits of Badam Pisin:
- Badam Pisin is widely used to treat ulcers, acidity, bloating, stomach burns, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Badam Pisin possesses cooling properties, hence it is used as home remedy to reduce body heat.
- It has more than 90% of carbohydrates required. Hence, Badam Pisin helps gain weight when consumed with milk.
- Badam Pisin helps decrease the levels of LDL cholesterol while regulating the level of insulin in the blood. Regular intake of Badam Pisin not only helps keep in check the cholesterol but also helps maintain the blood level in the body.
- Badam Pisin protects skin against free radicals that are responsible for premature ageing. Also, it helps the skin wounds heal quickly and is an effective solution against skin inflammation, rashes, pimples, and infections.
- It strengthens the central nervous system and boosts the immune system naturally against many diseases.
- Experts recommend Badam pisin for pregnant women, as it strengthens the body and bones while playing an important role in the growth of a fetus in the womb.
- It also helps in reviving the menstruation cycle to its original form post-delivery.
Weight :- 50 grams