Weight :- 100 grams
* Dehydrated Powder
* Can use as both cooking & beauty product
* Tangy & Tasty Flavour
* Make Tomato-Flavoured Snacks, dips or use to add colour to rotis by using this Tomato Powder.
* Store in cool and dry place.Avoid using wet spoon.
* When fresh tomatoes aren't very flavorful. Sprinkle it on pizza, bread or salads for flavor enhancement
* The powder also can be used to thicken sauces, stews and gumbos. Dried tomato flakes can be used as a replacement for sun-dried tomatoes, or paste and works great to thicken sauces.
* This is a Secret Ingredient in spice blends BBQ Sauces, Breads, Pizza Sauce, Use this when you want a Tomato Punch.
Tomato can either be included in daily skin care as a form of powder.A great fit for all types of skins.Here are how it helps and the various ways it can be used to get the best out of its nutrient powerhouse.
2.Seal in Moisture
3.Remove Dead Skin
4.Keep Acne Away
5.Relieve Skin Irritation
7.Protect Against Sun Damage
9.Diminish Signs of Ageing
10.Youthful, Supple Skin
11.Promote Cell Regeneratin
How to Use for Face & Externally:-
Add 1 tsp Tomato Powder with Aloevera gel and spread over all areas in face, neck.Allow it to for above 20 to 30 minutes to get good results. Then rins off with luke warm water.
Add 1 tsp of Tomato Powder with enough water and make paste tgen apply all over face to neck.Allow to dry then rins off.