Traditional Rakthashali Rice
Considered as an inevitable medicine for women, Rakthashali Rice, an Indigenous traditional rice variety comes packed with innumerable health benefits meeting the needs of pregnant women and lactating mothers. It is known as one of the rarest and most precious varieties of rice in the red rice family. The traditional rice variety - Rakthashali Red Rice is good for making kanji or rice porridge and payasam. In some places, the steamed rice is served with curries. Rakthashali Rice can be consumed by all ages, especially senior citizens and youngsters.
Benefits of Rakthashali Rice :
- Rakthashali Rice helps to produce blood cells and contributes a stronger immune system.
- Experts recommend Rakthashali Rice for women who are anaemic. The traditional rice variety from Viha helps to stabilise or retain blood count in the body.
- Each grain is dense with nutrients and vitamins required for a strong and sound body.
- It aids metabolism and helps in weight loss. Hence people on diet or plan to shed extra pounds, may prefer Rakthashali Rice.
- The nutritional part of the rice helps to build stamina and boost immunity.
- Studies have proven that certain elements in the Rakthashali Rice reduces the risk of cancer, and diabetes.
Weight :- 500 grams