From using it in prayers and religious ceremonies to eating it in the form of a ‘paan’, with betel leaves and lime.
- Dried Betel Nut is stimulant, astringent and taenifuge.
- It increases the flow of saliva, sweetens the breath, and strengthens the gums of teeth.
- It has beneficial effects on the protection against tooth cavities.
- Arecoline is a bio chemical present in Betel Nut may help to reduce sugar level.
- Chewing the nut stimulates the flow of saliva to aid digestion. Betel nut also has been used to stimulate the appetite.
- Chewing betel nuts helps prevent nausea.
Based on 1 review
Pls go for it.... Original one