Organic Pearl Millet
Commonly known as Bajra, the nutritious Pearl Millet grain is a perfect cereal grain for everyone. The nutritious part of the grain makes it easy to digest nutrition rich millet. The power-packed millet is rich in carbohydrates, essential amino acids, antioxidants, multiple vitamins like thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin, beta carotene, and minerals like iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc.
Benefits of Pearl Millet grain:
- The traditional rice variety - Pearl Millet is good for diabetic patients, as it contains carbohydrates that are digested slowly and maintain a stable glucose level for a long period.
- Pearl Millet solves heart ailments with dietary fibers and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Pearl millet is one of the few foods which reduce the acidity of the stomach thereby limiting ulcer formation and discomfort due to frequent bouts of acidity.
- Pearl millet prevents constipation with the presence of insoluble fiber in it.
- Above all, it's a best in class alternative for vegetarians to get essential proteins. Bajra contains essential amount of proteins close to meat and fish products.
- It seems that it lowers Blood pressure with the properties of potassium in it. Potassium in Bajra will help flush out sodium from your body, which in turn will reduce blood pressure.
- The niacin in the Pearl millet helps to reduce cholesterol and magnesium helps to lower blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- The high fiber content helps in keeping the glucose level normal. It helps in weight loss and also helps to cure stomach ulcers and gallbladder stones.
Weight - 500 Gram